Monday 2 September 2013

Mr. Grady - A Short Introduction



Hello people of Room 212!

My name is Mr. Grady and I am the Grade 5 (am) teacher for Room 212. I will be teaching Language (Oral Communication, Reading, Writing, and Media Literacy), Social Studies, and The Arts (Visual Art, Drama, Dance, Music).

I am originally from New York and immigrated to Canada in 2004. I am married and have a son who just turned 3.  I started at Oakridge in 2007 as a student teacher. While at Oakridge I have taught Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 3, Grade 4, and Grade 5. This will be second year teaching Grade 5 (I also taught Grade 5 in 2010/2011 school year. )

I am passionate about the subjects I teach and I look forward to sharing my knowledge and  excitement about reading, writing, art, and social issues with the class. I look forward to learning from the experiences and knowledge of the students of Room 212. I look forward getting to know all of you.

Best Regards,
Mr. Grady

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. You are the best teacher in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ikr he is the best teacher in the world but who is the litter chlid

    ReplyDelete